These are true car insurance claims. But being true doesn't not make them less funny, in fact I found it more amusing to think that there were some people who really wrote that in their car insurance claims
Part 1 Click HERE
Part 2 Click HERE
Part 3 Click HERE
61. 'I collided with a stationary truck coming the other way.'
62. 'A truck backed through my windshield into my wife's face.'
63. 'A pedestrian hit me and went under my car.'
64. 'I pulled into a lay-by with smoke coming from under the bonnet. I realised the car was on fire so took my dog and smothered it with a blanket.'
65. 'In an attempt to kill a fly, I drove into a telephone pole.'
66. 'I had been shopping for plants all day and was on my way home. As I reached an intersection a hedge sprang up obscuring my vision and I did not see the other car.'
67. I remember nothing after missing the Crown Hotel until I came to and saw PC Brown.
68. 'To avoid hitting the bumper of the car in front I struck the pedestrian.'
69. 'My car was legally parked as it backed into the other vehicle.'
70. 'An invisible car came out of nowhere, struck my car and vanished.'
71. 'I am sure the old fellow would never make it to the other side of the road when I struck him.'
72. I misjudged a lady crossing the street.
73. 'I saw a slow-moving, sad-faced old gentleman, as he bounced off the roof of my car.'
74. ' The indirect cause of the accident was a little guy in a small car with a big mouth.'
75. 'I was thrown from the car as it left the road. I was later found in a ditch by some stray cows.'
76. As I approached the intersection, a sign suddenly appeared in a place where no stop sign had ever appeared before. I was unable to stop in time to avoid the accident.
77. I told the police that I was not insured, but on removing my hat I found that I had a fractured skull.
78. The telephone pole was approaching and I was attempting to swerve out of its way when it struck the front end of my car.
79. 'I am responsible for the accident as I was miles away at the time.'
80. 'A customer collided with a cow. The questions and answers on the claim form were:
Q - What warning was given by you?
A - Horn.
Q - What warning was given by the other party?
A - Moo.
81. ' While proceeding through 'Monkey Jungle', the vehicle was enveloped by small fat brown grinning monkeys. Number three fat brown monkey (with buck teeth) proceeded to swing in an anticlockwise direction on the radio aerial. Repeated requests to desist were ignored. Approximately 2 minutes and 43 seconds later, small fat brown monkey disappeared in 'Monkey Jungle' clutching radio aerial.'
Latest Twitter Update
This is how you install Aircrack-ng on your Samsung Galaxy Tab (or any other android device with ARM architecture). Before you do this,...
Okay, here's the deal: Last time I posted a long list of actual conversations between tech support people with their 'not-so-brigh...
EDIT (11 Nov 2012, 18:34) : Untuk sesiapa yang nak baca luahan versi lebih sopan, tapi isu yang sama, boleh baca sini: Pendaftaran Pel...
Kawanan besar ikan-ikan sardin, mackerel, bilis dan bass muncul di Acapulco, Mexico. Ikan-ikan yang terlalu banyak sehingga dikatakan dar...
They say (i made this quote up), anything can happen in facebook. But i didn't see this coming. so fascinated by the sheer foolishnes...
[-]>[-]< >++++++++++[<++++++++++>-]<--. >++++[<++++>-]<. >++++[<---->-]<-. >+++[<+++&...
If you ever wonder how did those spammers send you e-mails masquerading as your friends, the answer is e-mail spoofing is very easy to do...
Teruna berdurja berhati walang, Tidak bertemu dara idaman; Sayang padanya bukan kepalang, Namun diri ku bukan pilihan. Banyak orang menan...
Supermoon, the phenomena where moon is closest to the Earth, always comes with natural disasters. Coincidence? or related? I don'...
Gaza flotilla: How Israel’s ministry of foreign affairs fakes photos of seized weapons « Ibn Kafka's obiter dicta – divagations d'un juriste marocain en liberté surveilléevia Gaza flotilla: How Israel’s ministry of foreign affairs fakes photos of seized weapons « Ibn Kafka's obiter dicta – divagations d...
* freeWEBcomic *
* Komik Ajif *
* Masa Kecil Dulu *
* Oleh Tembakau *
* Sayembara Kartun *
* Azhar Sketch *
* comixside *
* H·R Studio *
Read These As Well :)
- ► 2012 (38)
- ► 2011 (153)
- Disney's Secrets You (Might) Haven't Heard
- Tracy Morgan Erykah Badu - Call Tyrone
- Ricky martin funny dub kurdish
- Ben 10 Funny Pics
- Halfway House - Only Fools And Horses jolly boys o...
- Car Insurance Quotes part 4
- Car Insurance Quotes part 3
- Car Insurance Quotes part 2
- Car Insurance Quotes part 1
- How To Train Your Dragon
- Funny Computer Quotes
- Funny love quotes
- Cool Mail Boxes
- Groom updates his Facebook relationship status dur...
- When parents is in your FB list...
- I walked this far
- Pull It Out
- ▼ March (17)
- ► 2009 (140)