These are true car insurance claims. But being true doesn't not make them less funny, in fact I found it more amusing to think that there were some people who really wrote that in their car insurance claims
Part 1 Click HERE
Part 2 Click HERE
Part 4 Click HERE
41. 'A car drove away at speed catching our client who went up in the air and his head went through the windscreen and then rolled off at the traffic lights a good few feet away. The car then sped off and miraculously our client remained conscious and managed to cross the road.'
42. Q: Could either driver have done anything to avoid the accident?
A: Travelled by bus?
43. 'On approach to the traffic lights the car in front suddenly broke.'
44. 'I had one eye on a parked car, another on approaching lorries, and another on the woman behind.'
45. 'I started to turn and it was at this point I noticed a camel and an elephant tethered at the verge. This distraction caused me to lose concentration and hit a bollard.'
46. 'On the M6 I moved from the centre lane to the fast lane but the other car didn't give way.'
47. 'Three men approached me from the minibus. I thought they were coming to apologise. Two of the men grabbed hold of me by the arms, and the first slapped me several times across the face. I knee' d the man in the groin, but didn't connect properly, so I kicked him in the shin.'
48. 'I was going at about 70 or 80 mph when my girlfriend on the pillion reached over and grabbed my testicles so I lost control..
49. 'I didn't think the speed limit applied after midnight' .
50. 'I was on my way to see an unconscious patient who had convulsions and was blocked by a tanker.'
51. Mr. X is in hospital and says I can use his car and take his wife while he is there. What shall I do about it?
52. 'No witnesses would admit having seen the mishap until after it happened.'
53. 'I knew the dog was possessive about the car but I would not have asked her to drive it if I had thought there was any risk.'
54. Q: Do you engage in motorcycling, hunting or any other pastimes of a hazardous nature? A: I watch the Lottery Show and listen to Terry Wogan.
55. 'First car stopped suddenly, second car hit first car and a haggis ran into the rear of second car.'
56. 'Windscreen broken. Cause unknown. Probably Voodoo.'
57. 'The car in front hit the pedestrian but he got up so I hit him again.'
58. 'We had completed the turn and had just straightened the car when Miss X put her foot down hard and headed for the ladies' loo.'
59. 'I had been driving for 40 years when I fell asleep at the wheel and had an accident.
60. I pulled away from the side of the road, glanced at my mother-in-law and headed over the embankment.'
Latest Twitter Update
This is how you install Aircrack-ng on your Samsung Galaxy Tab (or any other android device with ARM architecture). Before you do this,...
Okay, here's the deal: Last time I posted a long list of actual conversations between tech support people with their 'not-so-brigh...
Gaza flotilla: How Israel’s ministry of foreign affairs fakes photos of seized weapons « Ibn Kafka's obiter dicta – divagations d'un juriste marocain en liberté surveilléevia Gaza flotilla: How Israel’s ministry of foreign affairs fakes photos of seized weapons « Ibn Kafka's obiter dicta – divagations d...
EDIT (11 Nov 2012, 18:34) : Untuk sesiapa yang nak baca luahan versi lebih sopan, tapi isu yang sama, boleh baca sini: Pendaftaran Pel...
If you ever wonder how did those spammers send you e-mails masquerading as your friends, the answer is e-mail spoofing is very easy to do...
[-]>[-]< >++++++++++[<++++++++++>-]<--. >++++[<++++>-]<. >++++[<---->-]<-. >+++[<+++&...
They say (i made this quote up), anything can happen in facebook. But i didn't see this coming. so fascinated by the sheer foolishnes...
Kawanan besar ikan-ikan sardin, mackerel, bilis dan bass muncul di Acapulco, Mexico. Ikan-ikan yang terlalu banyak sehingga dikatakan dar...
Teruna berdurja berhati walang, Tidak bertemu dara idaman; Sayang padanya bukan kepalang, Namun diri ku bukan pilihan. Banyak orang menan...
Supermoon, the phenomena where moon is closest to the Earth, always comes with natural disasters. Coincidence? or related? I don'...
* freeWEBcomic *
* Komik Ajif *
* Masa Kecil Dulu *
* Oleh Tembakau *
* Sayembara Kartun *
* Azhar Sketch *
* comixside *
* H·R Studio *
Read These As Well :)
- ► 2012 (38)
- ► 2011 (153)
- Disney's Secrets You (Might) Haven't Heard
- Tracy Morgan Erykah Badu - Call Tyrone
- Ricky martin funny dub kurdish
- Ben 10 Funny Pics
- Halfway House - Only Fools And Horses jolly boys o...
- Car Insurance Quotes part 4
- Car Insurance Quotes part 3
- Car Insurance Quotes part 2
- Car Insurance Quotes part 1
- How To Train Your Dragon
- Funny Computer Quotes
- Funny love quotes
- Cool Mail Boxes
- Groom updates his Facebook relationship status dur...
- When parents is in your FB list...
- I walked this far
- Pull It Out
- ▼ March (17)
- ► 2009 (140)