These are true car insurance claims. But being true doesn't not make them less funny, in fact I found it more amusing to think that there were some people who really wrote that in their car insurance claims
Part 1 Click HERE
Part 3 Click HERE
Part 4 Click HERE
21. I was scraping my nearside on the bank when the accident happened.
22. After the accident a working gentleman offered to be a witness in my favour.
23. I collided with a stationary tree.
24. There was no damage done to the car, as the gatepost will testify.
25. Ice on the road applied brakes causing skid.
26. One wheel went into a ditch. My foot jumped from brake to accelerator pedal, leapt across the road to the other side and jumped into the trunk of a tree.
27. The water in my radiator accidentally froze at 12 midnight.
28. I was taking a friend home and keeping two yards from each lamp post which were in a straight line. Unfortunately, there was a bend in the road bringing the right-hand lamp post in line with the other and of course I landed in a ditch.
29. I bumped into a lamp post which was obscured by human beings.
30. I bumped into a shop window and sustained injuries to my wife.
31. I heard a horn blow and was struck violently in the back. Evidently a lady was trying to pass me.
32. Coming home I drove into the wrong house and collided with a tree I haven't got.
33. I can't give details of the accident as I was somewhat concussed at the time.
34. I blew my horn but it would not work as it was stolen. ♪
35. A lamp post bumped into my car, damaging it in two places.
36. My car was stolen and I set up a human cry, but it has not been recovered.
37. The car in front stopped suddenly and I crashed gently into his luggage grid.
38. I left my car unattended for a minute, and whether by accident or design it ran away..
39. I was proceeding along the road at moderate speed when another car rushed out of a side turning and turned upside down in a ditch. It was his fault as he said..
40. 'I started to slow down but the traffic was more stationary than I thought.'
Latest Twitter Update
This is how you install Aircrack-ng on your Samsung Galaxy Tab (or any other android device with ARM architecture). Before you do this,...
Okay, here's the deal: Last time I posted a long list of actual conversations between tech support people with their 'not-so-brigh...
EDIT (11 Nov 2012, 18:34) : Untuk sesiapa yang nak baca luahan versi lebih sopan, tapi isu yang sama, boleh baca sini: Pendaftaran Pel...
Kawanan besar ikan-ikan sardin, mackerel, bilis dan bass muncul di Acapulco, Mexico. Ikan-ikan yang terlalu banyak sehingga dikatakan dar...
They say (i made this quote up), anything can happen in facebook. But i didn't see this coming. so fascinated by the sheer foolishnes...
[-]>[-]< >++++++++++[<++++++++++>-]<--. >++++[<++++>-]<. >++++[<---->-]<-. >+++[<+++&...
If you ever wonder how did those spammers send you e-mails masquerading as your friends, the answer is e-mail spoofing is very easy to do...
Teruna berdurja berhati walang, Tidak bertemu dara idaman; Sayang padanya bukan kepalang, Namun diri ku bukan pilihan. Banyak orang menan...
Supermoon, the phenomena where moon is closest to the Earth, always comes with natural disasters. Coincidence? or related? I don'...
Goggle has release a Street View of its Data Center in Lenoir, North Carolina. So now, we can take a walk (though virtual and limited) th...
* freeWEBcomic *
* Komik Ajif *
* Masa Kecil Dulu *
* Oleh Tembakau *
* Sayembara Kartun *
* Azhar Sketch *
* comixside *
* H·R Studio *
Read These As Well :)
- ► 2012 (38)
- ► 2011 (153)
- Disney's Secrets You (Might) Haven't Heard
- Tracy Morgan Erykah Badu - Call Tyrone
- Ricky martin funny dub kurdish
- Ben 10 Funny Pics
- Halfway House - Only Fools And Horses jolly boys o...
- Car Insurance Quotes part 4
- Car Insurance Quotes part 3
- Car Insurance Quotes part 2
- Car Insurance Quotes part 1
- How To Train Your Dragon
- Funny Computer Quotes
- Funny love quotes
- Cool Mail Boxes
- Groom updates his Facebook relationship status dur...
- When parents is in your FB list...
- I walked this far
- Pull It Out
- ▼ March (17)
- ► 2009 (140)