These are true car insurance claims. But being true doesn't not make them less funny, in fact I found it more amusing to think that there were some people who really wrote that in their car insurance claims
Part 1 Click HERE
Part 3 Click HERE
Part 4 Click HERE
21. I was scraping my nearside on the bank when the accident happened.
22. After the accident a working gentleman offered to be a witness in my favour.
23. I collided with a stationary tree.
24. There was no damage done to the car, as the gatepost will testify.
25. Ice on the road applied brakes causing skid.
26. One wheel went into a ditch. My foot jumped from brake to accelerator pedal, leapt across the road to the other side and jumped into the trunk of a tree.
27. The water in my radiator accidentally froze at 12 midnight.
28. I was taking a friend home and keeping two yards from each lamp post which were in a straight line. Unfortunately, there was a bend in the road bringing the right-hand lamp post in line with the other and of course I landed in a ditch.
29. I bumped into a lamp post which was obscured by human beings.
30. I bumped into a shop window and sustained injuries to my wife.
31. I heard a horn blow and was struck violently in the back. Evidently a lady was trying to pass me.
32. Coming home I drove into the wrong house and collided with a tree I haven't got.
33. I can't give details of the accident as I was somewhat concussed at the time.
34. I blew my horn but it would not work as it was stolen. ♪
35. A lamp post bumped into my car, damaging it in two places.
36. My car was stolen and I set up a human cry, but it has not been recovered.
37. The car in front stopped suddenly and I crashed gently into his luggage grid.
38. I left my car unattended for a minute, and whether by accident or design it ran away..
39. I was proceeding along the road at moderate speed when another car rushed out of a side turning and turned upside down in a ditch. It was his fault as he said..
40. 'I started to slow down but the traffic was more stationary than I thought.'
Latest Twitter Update
This is how you install Aircrack-ng on your Samsung Galaxy Tab (or any other android device with ARM architecture). Before you do this,...
Kawanan besar ikan-ikan sardin, mackerel, bilis dan bass muncul di Acapulco, Mexico. Ikan-ikan yang terlalu banyak sehingga dikatakan dar...
EDIT (11 Nov 2012, 18:34) : Untuk sesiapa yang nak baca luahan versi lebih sopan, tapi isu yang sama, boleh baca sini: Pendaftaran Pel...
Teruna berdurja berhati walang, Tidak bertemu dara idaman; Sayang padanya bukan kepalang, Namun diri ku bukan pilihan. Banyak orang menan...
If you ever wonder how did those spammers send you e-mails masquerading as your friends, the answer is e-mail spoofing is very easy to do...
[-]>[-]< >++++++++++[<++++++++++>-]<--. >++++[<++++>-]<. >++++[<---->-]<-. >+++[<+++&...
Goggle has release a Street View of its Data Center in Lenoir, North Carolina. So now, we can take a walk (though virtual and limited) th...
Aku sebenarnya tengah bercuti dari menulis blog ni, sebab nak tumpukan masa terluang untuk tulis benda lain... Tapi aku rasa aku kena tul...
Menjawab pertanyaan SanToz dalam artikel lepas tentang warna asas. Warna terdiri daripada dua jenis, warna pigmen dan warna cahaya. Kedua-d...
Kata-kata Adibah: "Paradise is not for free… You need to sacrifice your desires, you need to work hard to get yourself a seat the...
* freeWEBcomic *
* Komik Ajif *
* Masa Kecil Dulu *
* Oleh Tembakau *
* Sayembara Kartun *
* Azhar Sketch *
* comixside *
* H·R Studio *
Read These As Well :)
- ► 2012 (38)
- ► 2011 (153)
- Disney's Secrets You (Might) Haven't Heard
- Tracy Morgan Erykah Badu - Call Tyrone
- Ricky martin funny dub kurdish
- Ben 10 Funny Pics
- Halfway House - Only Fools And Horses jolly boys o...
- Car Insurance Quotes part 4
- Car Insurance Quotes part 3
- Car Insurance Quotes part 2
- Car Insurance Quotes part 1
- How To Train Your Dragon
- Funny Computer Quotes
- Funny love quotes
- Cool Mail Boxes
- Groom updates his Facebook relationship status dur...
- When parents is in your FB list...
- I walked this far
- Pull It Out
- ▼ March (17)
- ► 2009 (140)