These are true car insurance claims. But being true doesn't not make them less funny, in fact I found it more amusing to think that there were some people who really wrote that in their car insurance claims
Part 2 Click HERE
Part 3 Click HERE
Part 4 Click HERE
1. 'I was on my way to the doctor with rear end trouble when my universal joint gave way causing me to have an accident.'
2. I knocked over a man. He admitted it was his fault as he had been run over before.
3. I collided with a stationary tramcar coming the other way.
4. I consider that neither vehicle was to blame but if either were to blame it was the other one (Irish).
5. I left my Austin Seven outside and when I came out later to my amazement there was an Austin Twelve.
6. Car had to turn sharper than was necessary owing to an invisible lorry.
7. To avoid a collision I ran into the other car.
8. 'The pedestrian had no idea which way to run, so I ran over him.'
9. The other car collided with mine without giving any warning of its intention.
10. The other man altered his mind so I had to run into him.
11. I told the other idiot what he was and went on.
12. A pedestrian hit me and went under my car.
13. I unfortunately ran over a pedestrian and the old gentleman was taken to hospital, much regretting the circumstances.
14. I thought the side window was down but it was up, as I found when I put my head through it.
15. If the other driver had stopped a few yards behind himself the accident would not have happened.
16. She suddenly saw me, lost her head and we met.
17. Cow wandered into my car. I was afterwards informed that the cow was half-witted.
18. Three women were talking to each other and when two stepped back and one stepped forward I had to have an accident.
19. There were plenty of lookers-on but no witnesses.
20. A bull was standing near and a fly must have tickled him because he gored my car.
Latest Twitter Update
This is how you install Aircrack-ng on your Samsung Galaxy Tab (or any other android device with ARM architecture). Before you do this,...
Okay, here's the deal: Last time I posted a long list of actual conversations between tech support people with their 'not-so-brigh...
EDIT (11 Nov 2012, 18:34) : Untuk sesiapa yang nak baca luahan versi lebih sopan, tapi isu yang sama, boleh baca sini: Pendaftaran Pel...
Kawanan besar ikan-ikan sardin, mackerel, bilis dan bass muncul di Acapulco, Mexico. Ikan-ikan yang terlalu banyak sehingga dikatakan dar...
They say (i made this quote up), anything can happen in facebook. But i didn't see this coming. so fascinated by the sheer foolishnes...
[-]>[-]< >++++++++++[<++++++++++>-]<--. >++++[<++++>-]<. >++++[<---->-]<-. >+++[<+++&...
If you ever wonder how did those spammers send you e-mails masquerading as your friends, the answer is e-mail spoofing is very easy to do...
Teruna berdurja berhati walang, Tidak bertemu dara idaman; Sayang padanya bukan kepalang, Namun diri ku bukan pilihan. Banyak orang menan...
Supermoon, the phenomena where moon is closest to the Earth, always comes with natural disasters. Coincidence? or related? I don'...
Goggle has release a Street View of its Data Center in Lenoir, North Carolina. So now, we can take a walk (though virtual and limited) th...
* freeWEBcomic *
* Komik Ajif *
* Masa Kecil Dulu *
* Oleh Tembakau *
* Sayembara Kartun *
* Azhar Sketch *
* comixside *
* H·R Studio *
- ► 2012 (38)
- ► 2011 (153)
- Disney's Secrets You (Might) Haven't Heard
- Tracy Morgan Erykah Badu - Call Tyrone
- Ricky martin funny dub kurdish
- Ben 10 Funny Pics
- Halfway House - Only Fools And Horses jolly boys o...
- Car Insurance Quotes part 4
- Car Insurance Quotes part 3
- Car Insurance Quotes part 2
- Car Insurance Quotes part 1
- How To Train Your Dragon
- Funny Computer Quotes
- Funny love quotes
- Cool Mail Boxes
- Groom updates his Facebook relationship status dur...
- When parents is in your FB list...
- I walked this far
- Pull It Out
- ▼ March (17)
- ► 2009 (140)